I had the honor of being nominated on Monday January 14th for the Liebster Blog Award by Fellow Blogger Susan Mae Detera of Gasm Travels who’s blog is a photographic journey to the most fascinating places on earth. I’m truly excited to get my fans to know more about me and I’m enjoying discovering fellow bloggers. Thank you for the nomination Susan!
A blog meme (blog award) is not a WordPress.com sponsored blog awards. It is a viral game among bloggers where one can generate links and make new blogging friends and increase publicity for your blog. (though personally, I would like to think that someone really like my blog and find it interesting for him/her to nominate me). It is also a fun way for your readers to get to know you more. So if you want to participate in the blog award meme game, you have to follow rules or instructions posted in the blog of the person who nominated you.
So, here are the rules:
If you receive a nomination for the Liebster award, you are required to do the following:
A. Tell 11 things about yourself
B. Answer 11 questions asked by the nominating blogger
C. Nominate 11 new bloggers
D. Ask 11 questions to the bloggers you nominated
E. Inform the bloggers you choose
So today’s post will be in response to my nomination for the Liebster award….
10 things about myself:
1- I am an ex-scifi/paranormal novel fan, I think it’s because I Overdosed on them in my teens so I can’t handle any more of them. I love the written word whether poetry or prose.
2-I deeply dislike drama. Would love to make a big change in the world. I’m a fixer and a learner.
3- Currently working on my 3rd novel; aiming for a NY-times Bestseller win.
4-Dream of bungee jumping. I wish I could fly. I dream of shopping at Barney’s New York and have a personal shopper!!! Wish I could travel the world 6-star style.
5-Craving horseback riding, love getting massages and pampering treatments.
6- I want to paint the world with colors so bright the darkness would fade away. Give love so strong it would obliterate the hatred. And keep learning and growing until the day I die.
7-I want to give my daughters a life full of love, laughter and compassion. Free of self-doubt and worry.I Want to be covered in paint and grass and twigs after a day spent with my husband and children.
8- I’m a descendant of a long line of preachers and scholars and enjoy enlightening people. I feel the need to correct people’s mistakes and currently working on curbing my enthusiasm for it.
9-I wish I could revise all I’ve memorized from the Quran.
10-I deeply dislike desk jobs and love working with my hands.
11-I love cooking, baking, drawing, crocheting, crafting, writing and sleeping in.
11 QUESTIONS From Gasm Travels :
1. What is the most rewarding experience you have had and what made it so? Being a mother and a wife so far. Knowing how unconditional love really feels like to give and receive it is extremely rewarding.
2. If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go? My wedding day and a day from my honeymoon.
3. What’s something you know you do differently than most people? I’m passionate about my beliefs and am willing to hear the other side out as long as there’s an open line of communication. I love debates especially ones that introduce me to something new. I want to raise my children in a way that strengthens them and protects them for the world they’ll be facing.
4. If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why? I don’t know, the idea that they’d be faster stronger and have a God-complex unsettles me. I would like to have the superpower of Flight though.
5. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why? 24, so far so good 🙂
6. If you had to work on only one project for this year, what would it be? Dream project: build a community recreation center and enjoy it! Realistic: finish my novel.
7. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? Buy land, build my dream house/ bookstore-bakery.
8. Looking back on your life, what do you regret? I regret waiting for help until I realized that God helps those who help themselves. So I got up and fought for my life. It took a while, wish I did it sooner.
9. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why? Vienna, Denver or suburban Paris: nature, family-friendly, good food, bookstores and parks.
10. What is the nastiest trick you played on a friend? Pretended I was going to let her fall down the stairs when she made fun of my brother’s name.
11. If your life were a motion picture, what would the title be? The Care and Keeping of Me
My 11 Blogger nominations:
2-KD DID IT Takes on Books‘s Blog
11 Questions for my Nominees:
1-Respect, acceptance, understanding which would you chose?
7-Favorite top 3 moments?
8-Where would you like to live, why?
9-Best thing about ur life now?
10-Which is worse, hatred or indifference, why?
11-Which is more important to you , love or passion, why?